This is a phone photography course with the intention of capturing the everyday while still staying present in it.
This course is written for anyone who wants to do a better job at capturing their everyday lives with their phones. There are more than 70 photo examples through the course and while a lot of them include photos of my children (after all, that is my everyday life), you definitely do not need to be a parent to take this course.
* I will share how I try to live with intention each day, while still preserving the memories through photographs
* how to tell a story with a photo or a series of photos
* using light and shadows in your photos
* how to change settings on your phone to get better pictures
* editing photos on your phone, covering a few different app options, how to use editing presets and adjusting different settings
* includes a 30-day photo challenge to reinforce the lessons learned and to help challenge you to capture your everyday life in photographs
* and so much more!
Not operating system specific, you can take this course no matter what kind of phone you have!
Hey friends, I'm Chantel. A serial entrepreneur, jack-of-all-trades and all round creative.
I love creating classes on all things blogging, photography and art for other creatives and I'm excited to have you join in!